Zante Strays case study
How 103 supporters have raised £1,473.35 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We download the images and campaigns from our marketing toolkit that that Give as you Live create for us. we have used these materials across our Facebook pages, our charity pages and profile and private friends pages and profiles
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
This money means so much to us, it enables us to feed stray dogs, pups and kittens and vaccinate them so they stay fit and well. We can then put them on our programme, sterilise where age permits and find these beautiful dogs and cats their forever home. Thank you so much.
What the charity thinks...
This is invaluable, wonderful to raise free funds, material and support is amazing, thank you.
Susan Adie, Charity Representative
- Bat Conservation Trust
- Born Free Foundation
- Bristol Animal Rescue Centre
- British Hen Welfare Trust
- Catflap (Care And Treatment For Lost Or Abandoned Pet Cats) (Scotland)
- Cats Protection
- Cheltenham Animal Shelter
- Dogs for Good
- English Springer Spaniel Welfare
- Forgotten Animals
- Guide Dogs
- Happycats Rescue
- Last Chance Animal Rescue Home
- Penrith And District Beekeepers Association
- Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary
- Shropshire Cat Rescue
- The Big Cat Sanctuary
- The Cinnamon Trust
- The Froglife Trust
- Worldwide Veterinary Service
- Zante Strays