Westminster Theological Centre case study
How 46 supporters have raised £827.73 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We use images on our social media channels
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
It means that we can give a partial bursary to students with financial needs. WTC aims to keep its education costs down, and through the generosity of individuals and organisations like GiveasyouLive we're able to do that! Thank you
What the charity thinks...
A fantastic organisation that keeps in touch and does so much to help partner non-profit organisations promote their own cause.
Matt Lynch, Charity Representative
- Bo-Peep Corner Pre-School Playgroup (Northern Ireland)
- Dorney School Parent Teacher Association
- Ebo Town Community Nursery School
- FOREST SCHOOL FUND, Knaresborough
- Friends Of Chapel Green School
- Friends Of Kakunyu School
- IT Schools Africa
- Little Jesters Pre-School
- Narconon Drug Education
- School-Home Support (SHS)
- St John's C of E Infant School
- The Friends of Bishop Gilpin
- The Friends of Halsford Park School
- The Tongabezi Trust School
- The University of Liverpool
- Westminster Theological Centre