West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust case study
How 668 supporters have raised £155,854.95 with Give as you Live
How are you promoting Give as you Live Donate fundraising pages to your supporters?
We have included a link in our online application form and in the welcome e-mail we send to fundraisers after they have signed up to take part in our event, the Solent Swim.
Have you held any events supporting the charity?
Our annual Solent Swim took place on July 27 2019. This is our biggest fundraiser. This year 58 people swam 1.3 miles across the Solent. Each individual pledges to raise at least £250.
Do you have any more events coming up?
Our next event is our Solent Swim 2020, in July/August.
How have the funds raised through the Give as you Live Donate helped the charity?
So far we have raised just under £152,000 using Give as you Live. We rely on the funds raised through the Solent Swim to help keep the sports and community centre open.
What does a £10 donation mean to the charity?
It pays for a lifeguard for one hour.
What does a £1000 donation mean to the charity?
It pays our staff wages for one day.
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is an efficient, user-friendly method of collecting sponsorship for our Solent Swim.
Sue Lupton, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health