St Kentigern Hospice case study
How 84 supporters have raised £523.18 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
I use the fundraising resources which are emailed fortnightly to promote Give as you Live to our supporters. Having ready made marketing materials is such a help as we can just use them as they are without having to spend valuable time processing our own. We find that Facebook and twitter are ideal platforms to promote Give as You Live and that is where we get most of the traffic from.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
£250 will buy holistic treatments and creative therapy sessions for our patients and counselling sessions for members of their families. All these 'extras' make the difference between hospice care and hospital care. Hospitals take care of the patient's clinical needs but hospices look after the wellbeing of the patient as well as their clinical needs and offer support to their families and carers
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is a wonderful way to raise funds for the hospice with little effort on our behalf. The fact donations are received on behalf of our supporters with minimal effort on their part too makes it even easier to promote.
Lindsey Thomas, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health