Sporting Force Ltd case study
How 27 supporters have raised £1,670.63 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We have used banners and our link on our website and social channels.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
To a small charity like ours every penny counts and we are so grateful when people choose our charity to support. This amount can pay for a manual for a veteran that attends a MHFA (Mental Health First Aid) Course.Giving them the information that they need to ensure that they can support someone having an episode and to remind them of the learning from the course, strategies and coping techniques.
What does just £5 raised mean to your charity?
£5 gives a Veteran 2 Butty and Banter sessions at our Veterans and Armed Services Breakfast Club
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is so easy and painless to be able to raise free funds for the charity
Jacqui Nicholson, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health