Shropshire Cat Rescue case study
How 193 supporters have raised £6,679.76 with Give as you Live
What does this mean to your charity?
The monies raised helps go towards the ongoing vet bills for the residents in the Moggies Retirement Village. The money means so much and Shropshire Cat Rescue would like to thank everyone who has signed up to help the cats and kittens in our care. Every penny helps as it is a voluntary run organisation and no one is paid. All monies raised goes to the cats welfare.
What communication channels do you use to promote Give as you Live?
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
Various posters on Facebook and Twitter.
What does £5 raised mean to your charity?
With £5 can buy a box of cat or kitten pouches; numerous cat toys; trays of cat grass; washing powder for dirty bedding; a bag of cat litter.
What the charity thinks...
The staff at Give as you Live have been very helpful in helping us promote Shropshire Cat Rescue
Margaret Lloyd, Charity representative
- Bat Conservation Trust
- Born Free Foundation
- Bristol Animal Rescue Centre
- British Hen Welfare Trust
- Catflap (Care And Treatment For Lost Or Abandoned Pet Cats) (Scotland)
- Cats Protection
- Cheltenham Animal Shelter
- Dogs for Good
- English Springer Spaniel Welfare
- Forgotten Animals
- Guide Dogs
- Happycats Rescue
- Last Chance Animal Rescue Home
- Penrith And District Beekeepers Association
- Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary
- Shropshire Cat Rescue
- The Big Cat Sanctuary
- The Cinnamon Trust
- The Froglife Trust
- Worldwide Veterinary Service
- Zante Strays