Sang-ngak-cho-dzong case study
How 111 supporters have raised £586.68 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
we have used the images and content provided by Give as you Live. We have used our social chaneels; Facebook and Twitter andf have included messaging in our emails to our supporters.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
Sang-ngak-cho-dzong is looking to raise £700,000 to establish Drala Jong, a Budhist Retreat Centre in Wales. So far we have raised over £500,00 towards this target. These are huge sums of money but we have found that progress towards our target has been made by many, many small donations. Whilst £500 is less than 0.071% of what we need, every penny counts towards making the vision of Darla Jong a reality. This is why we make use of Give as you Live to collect every possible penny from people's online shopping.
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live allows people the opportunity to raise funds for Draka Jong at not extra cost to themselves. People have already been wonderfully generous and so it is good to be able to offer a channel for fundraising that only requires them to remember to log in.
ö-Dzin Tridal, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health