Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund case study
How 32 supporters have raised £1,258.67 with Give as you Live
Rotary Club of Twickenham upon Thames
Charity representative name:
What was the first thing you did to promote Give as you Live?
We informed all our members, and explained how Give as you Live worked both verbally at a Club meeting and also through our weekly bulletin to our members.
What communication channels have you used to promote Give as you Live?
We have communicated through verbal, written means, and electronically communication by email.
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
Do you think other Rotary Club's would benefit from fundraising through Give as you Live?
We think all charities would benefit.
What the charity thinks...
We think GAYL is an excellent way to enhance our fundraising activities to support our charity work and GAYL provides timely promotional tools.
Michael Horner, Rotary Club of Twickenham upon Thames
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health