Keynsham & District Mencap Society case study
How 80 supporters have raised £918.83 with Give as you Live
Keynsham and District Mencap Society
Charity representative name:
What does this mean to your charity?
This is great news for our charity. We rely heavily on our fundraising efforts so to know our supporters are still thinking of us when making online purchases is fantastic. This amount could fund 5 weeks of qualified session workers who can attend our clubs and help our members to get involved with activities they may otherwise not necessarily be able to experience.
What communication channels do you use to promote Give as you Live?
Facebook, Twitter, website, currently exploring mail shot activity
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
What the charity thinks...
I'm new to fundraising and I think the idea is fantastic and so easy to implement. The materials are really helpful and straightforward to use, the calendar is a really great idea to help planning and using new topics.
Amanda Leonard, Charity representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health