Indian Futures case study
How 8 supporters have raised £288.55 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We use the marketing materials provided by Give as you Live in our emails, Facebook and Twitter.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
The funds we have raised is the cost of university fees for one student for the first year!
What does £10 raised mean to your charity?
£10 can pay a month's salary of one of our evening IT Teachers or cover the costs of the internet bill of our thee IT Community Centres for one month
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live marketing resources are a very quick way of advertising your charity's achievements without doing any work as all is done for you! You just provide the information you want everyone to know and Give as you Live creates the tools you need in the format you need for the social network you need... Fantastic!!!
Anna Amado, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health