Home-Start Cotswolds case study
How 65 supporters have raised £1,583.59 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We have promoted Give as you Live via our website, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, leaflets and local newspapers. We have used banners, images and flyers provided by Give as you Live.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
The funds raised via Give as you Live have helped volunteer training costs.
What does just £5 raised mean to your charity?
£5 would go towards room hire for volunteer training.
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is a great way to raise free funds for us every time an on-line order is made and the materials provided are always eye-catching. All the funds raised are essential to help keep our Charity going.
Sally Mason, Charity Representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health