GISDA case study
How 46 supporters have raised £989.02 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We have used our Facebook channel to spread the word about Give as you Live
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
We work with homeless young people, £250 can help young people to buy some items for their first flat or a house. Many of our young people have no family support therefore we try and raise money so that we can give young people a small start up grant to get started. Thank you to everyone who thinks about GISDA when shopping online, it really does make a difference!
What does just £5 raised mean to your charity?
£5 could pay for transportation for a young person to attend a job interview
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health