Friends Of Kakunyu School case study
How 10 supporters have raised £566.24 with Give as you Live
What does this mean to your charity?
This is just the most amazing way of raising money for Kakunyu School! We are a tiny charity, dedicated to supporting this extraordinary school in SW Uganda - one of the very few which supports children with special needs. These free donations have made a huge difference to us. We are committed to paying £600 per month for the teachers' salaries, as having good teaching staff is the most important cost to the school. Give as you Live has enabled us to top up our regular monthly donations and maintain this payment without dipping into reserves.
What communication channels have you used to promote Give as you Live?
The Give as you Live logo and link to our page is on our website www.friendsofkakunyuschool.co.uk, on both the home page and the 'Support Us' page. Information about Give as you Live is also on our Newsletter.
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
The Give as you Live button which links to the charity's page.
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is a marvelous free way of raising funds. Everyone should do it, for any charity. Just do it!
Pat Harper, Trustee
- Bo-Peep Corner Pre-School Playgroup (Northern Ireland)
- Dorney School Parent Teacher Association
- Ebo Town Community Nursery School
- FOREST SCHOOL FUND, Knaresborough
- Friends Of Chapel Green School
- Friends Of Kakunyu School
- IT Schools Africa
- Little Jesters Pre-School
- Narconon Drug Education
- School-Home Support (SHS)
- St John's C of E Infant School
- The Friends of Bishop Gilpin
- The Friends of Halsford Park School
- The Tongabezi Trust School
- The University of Liverpool
- Westminster Theological Centre