English Springer Spaniel Welfare case study
How 67 supporters have raised £2,739.25 with Give as you Live
What does this mean to your charity?
It means that we can continue to provide the necessary care & medical treatment for English Springer Spaniels that come into our charity, some of them needing extensive surgery. We can continue our promotion of responsible breeding by paying for all entire bitches & dogs to be neutered, support re-homed older dogs with sponsorship packages, if needed. And continue to keep all dogs in a homely environment with foster carers, whilst they await the right forever home.
What communication channels do you use to promote Give as you Live?
Facebook, website, newsletter
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is the easiest fundraising tool EVER...it requires little effort, but achieves maximum results.
Sarah Parker, Charity representative
- Bat Conservation Trust
- Born Free Foundation
- Bristol Animal Rescue Centre
- British Hen Welfare Trust
- Catflap (Care And Treatment For Lost Or Abandoned Pet Cats) (Scotland)
- Cats Protection
- Cheltenham Animal Shelter
- Dogs for Good
- English Springer Spaniel Welfare
- Forgotten Animals
- Guide Dogs
- Happycats Rescue
- Last Chance Animal Rescue Home
- Penrith And District Beekeepers Association
- Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary
- Shropshire Cat Rescue
- The Big Cat Sanctuary
- The Cinnamon Trust
- The Froglife Trust
- Worldwide Veterinary Service
- Zante Strays