Narconon Drug Education case study
How 10 supporters have raised £70.59 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We have used emails to send to our supporters about Give as you Live
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
This means we can reach 10 young people with "The Truth About Drugs" - We can disabuse them of false information from vested interests such as drug dealers.
What the charity thinks...
A great facility! Thanks for setting it up and enabling us to have this income source.
Lucy Skirrow, Charity Representative
- Bo-Peep Corner Pre-School Playgroup (Northern Ireland)
- Dorney School Parent Teacher Association
- Ebo Town Community Nursery School
- FOREST SCHOOL FUND, Knaresborough
- Friends Of Chapel Green School
- Friends Of Kakunyu School
- IT Schools Africa
- Little Jesters Pre-School
- Narconon Drug Education
- School-Home Support (SHS)
- St John's C of E Infant School
- The Friends of Bishop Gilpin
- The Friends of Halsford Park School
- The Tongabezi Trust School
- The University of Liverpool
- Westminster Theological Centre