Dorney School PTA case study
How 46 supporters have raised £468.11 with Give as you Live
What marketing assets do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We are currently putting a plan together to promote Give as you live via our social media and school communication platform.
How have the funds raised through Give as you Live helped your charity?
Our charity supports a small village school in Buckinghamshire. As we all know, funding is tight for schools and every penny raised helps. Currently we are raising money at the school for new reading books and by every parent or friend of the school raising money through their daily shopping it makes a huge impact.
What the charity thinks...
It's all in the name...giving as you are living makes so much sense. The communication is great, the award badges are fun and most of all it costs nothing other than your normal spending. Very easy to use and makes a real difference to our small charity and fundraising efforts.
Neil Harrison-Smith, Charity Representative
- Bo-Peep Corner Pre-School Playgroup (Northern Ireland)
- Dorney School Parent Teacher Association
- Ebo Town Community Nursery School
- FOREST SCHOOL FUND, Knaresborough
- Friends Of Chapel Green School
- Friends Of Kakunyu School
- IT Schools Africa
- Little Jesters Pre-School
- Narconon Drug Education
- School-Home Support (SHS)
- St John's C of E Infant School
- The Friends of Bishop Gilpin
- The Friends of Halsford Park School
- The Tongabezi Trust School
- The University of Liverpool
- Westminster Theological Centre