Bede House Association case study
How 147 supporters have raised £1,625.68 with Give as you Live
Bede House Association
Charity representative name:
What does this mean to your charity?
We can use these funds where we need them most.
For example, £500 pays for a week of visits to our elderly and housebound neighbours by our Inside Outside team of volunteers - all of whom have a learning disability. The volunteers learn new skills and the householders know they are helping them play their part in the community. Everyone has the satisfaction of getting jobs done well, and the enjoyment of each other's company.
What communication channels do you use to promote Give as you Live?
We promote Give as you Live to our Friends of Bede (about 300 on our email list) in our three times a year mailings, and in our monthly staff and volunteer newsletter (read by about 50 people)
What Give as you Live resources have you used to promote it to your supporters?
Christmas and general flyer.
What the charity thinks...
Give as you Live is an easy way to support Bede for free - once you get into the habit of using it! Excellent support when we need it.
Nick Dunne, Charity representative
- Bede House Association
- Black And Blue Charity
- Building Heroes Education Foundation
- Carers Trust
- Cathedral Archer Project
- City & Hackney Carers Centre
- Home-Start Cotswolds
- Indian Futures
- Keynsham & District Mencap Society
- Meadow Well Connected
- Rotary Club of Twickenham Upon Thames Trust Fund
- Southampton Street Pastors
- Sporting Force Ltd
- St Kentigern Hospice
- The Congregation Of La Sainte Union Des Sacres Coeurs (Anglo-Hibernian Province)
- The Rotary Club Of Worcester Benevolent Trust Fund
- West Wight Sports and Community Centre Trust
- YiS Young People's Mental Health